CaredFor’s Role From a Content Perspective
The CaredFor app is packed with features our alumni, patients, and families love, but did you know that the team at CaredFor regularly posts quality content to help support your business when you aren’t able to post content yourself? It’s true – we do it all 🙂
Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.
It’s important to post quality content at regular intervals to keep your alumni interested and engaged. Why? The obvious answer is that fresh, relevant content piques curiosity and increases engagement numbers but the less obvious answer is that in our current society most outlets are pushing out a steady cadence of content. If you aren’t providing new and interesting content, chances are you’ll be left in the dust.
Below are the ways the team at CaredFor backs you and your team up with providing great content in the app on the regular.
- One conversation starter every Tuesday.
- “What was the first thing you bought with your own money?”
- “It’s National Donut Day! Which is better – Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts?”
- Two inspirations per week – one on Thursday and one on Sunday afternoon.
- 2-3 Explore section entries every other week (this includes article, book, video and podcast recommendations)
- “How Gratitude Changed My Life”
- “Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by up to 65 Percent”
- New Q&A entries every 6 weeks
- “I’ve read a lot of online articles which differ from what I’ve been told in treatment. Which information should I trust?”
- “I miss hanging out with my old friends! What’s the harm in seeing them again?”
- A new Challenge every 6-8 weeks
- “Get Outside! Put down your phone, take a walk, breathe some fresh air, and let us know how it makes you feel.”
- And coming soon, we will be posting “Feature Review” videos every 2-3 weeks.
Whew, that’s a lot of content!
CaredFor’s invite-only app, which is branded as your program, is a place to share support and encouragement, track recovery progress, and stay connected to your program in a meaningful way.
Treatment doesn’t end at discharge, continuing that support helps to save lives and grow your program.
Schedule a demo with us today to find out how CaredFor can help increase your outcomes and referrals.