The CaredFor app now contains industry standard assessments to surface actionable insights to app administrators and clinicians. Assessments play a crucial role in the treatment process, including
- Outcomes collection
- Prioritizing treatment goals
- Identifying strengths and problem areas
- Determining stage of change
- Gathering historical information
- Noting established and probably diagnoses
- Establishing substance use severity
- Determining level of care recommendations
- Informing length of stay
Clients utilizing the CaredFor app now have access to three standard assessment tools.
- Brief Addiction Monitor – Revised (BAM-R)
- NAATP Outcomes Study
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9)
The BAM-R and PHQ-9 assessments also include a scoring guide, making it efficient for clinicians and app admins to take immediate action when needed.
To learn more about assessments and outcome collection, email email@example.com.